Transaction of Campus Card

Notice Details:

  • Date:

To get a campus card, students are required to complete an application form sealed by the General Affairs Office of College of International Cooperation. One passport size photo is needed. You may get your card at the Transaction Center on the first floor of the Exhibition Hall, south Campus. The deposit for a temporary card is 12 RMB and you can deposit more. The money in temporary card will be transferred to the Campus Card after hand in the temporary card during three months. The Campus Card is some sort of Student ID Card for borrowing books from the library and having meals in the dining halls.

Application Form of Campus Card

Log In

Create an account